Fort Langley is not the only area experiencing increased concerns about mosquitoes this year, but our proximity to the Fraser River during freshet makes our area susceptible. The following resources provide answers to your questions about mosquito control in our area and a way for you to report specific concerns.
- The Township of Langley (TOL) participates in the Metro Vancouver Regional Nuisance Mosquito Control Program, carried out by Morrow BioScience Ltd.
- To report mosquito-related concerns, call the Mosquito Hotline, operated by Morrow BioScience Ltd.:
Mosquito Hotline: 604-432-6228
- For an overview of the Mosquito Control program in our area, including what you can do, consult the TOL website page on mosquito control:
- You can also subscribe to the TOL e-news for updates on this and other TOL news. Here are two recent articles from the e-news about mosquitoes:
- For updates about mosquito control directly from Morrow Bioscience, check their social media posts (recent update, Jul 15th, 2022).
- For more information about Morrow Bioscience Ltd and mosquitoes, check their website.